Cub Scout Day Camp for June 5th - 7th, 2014
River Trails Day Camp is being held on the 5th - 7th at Happy Hollow on Ft. Leonard Wood MO Starting check-in time is at 8AM; 8:30a.m. - 3:30 a.m. (Pick up Scout at end of closing). Registration time for Early Bird Sign-up is May 9th. Walk-ins welcome; and must be a registered Scout or will be asked to complete a registration form before entering event. (If you have scouts wanting to attend Day Camp but no leaders attending this will be looked at by a case by case basis if we have enough Walking Den Leaders then we will be able to take those scouts). Please contact Staff Leadership if you have any concerns or require further information.
LOCATION CHANGE - As of 5/30/2014
Due to new policies on guns/weapons usage on Ft. Leonard Wood Day Camp will be held at the Roubidoux RV Park located west of the Waynesville Park. Announcements and calls will be made to parents and leaders that were planning to attend this event. Please contact Cheryl.email@example.com if you have any questions and/or need further information.
Registration Fee is $40.00 for all Cub Scouts who sign up on or before May 9th; and after will cost $45.
Take the time to read all the information in the Family information Packet carefully and fill-out all forms! 2014 Day Camp Registration forms will come out in time for your March Pack Meetings and please forward who your Pack Coordinator will be for this event.
2014 River Trails District Adult Application
2014 River Trails Day Camp Youth Application
2014 River Trails Day Camp Family Registration Packet
Pack Roster Registration Form
2014 River Trails Day Camp - Pack Checklist
NEW 2014 Health Forms (Part A and B required to be at camp)
Contact the Day Camp Director: Nadine Albrecht Day Camp Program Director: Denise Griffin
Click Here to email Day Camp Staff
District Cub Olympics and Fishing Derby - September 27th, 2015 8:30am Check-In Time, 9:30am event start
Contact: Chairperson LeRoy Maurer at MaurerL111@yahoo.com or contact him at 573-201-4311 or Cheryl Bohannan, District Executive, 573-855-9536 or firstname.lastname@example.org or the Rolla Scout Shop.
District Order of the Arrow will be assisting in supporting the Olympics and Fishing Derby.
- Get Hooked on Scouting www.beascout.org
- Check-in will begin at 8:30 am Saturday, September 27th and end at 9:30.
- Each Pack is responsible to bring a current registration roster and check in as a Pack.
- All activities are with the entire Den. Dens need to have the required 2 Adult leadership per 5 boys and move the Cub Scouts to and from each event. - There is no cost to the Cub Scouts. - Cub Scouts must be registered members in one of the River Trails Cub Packs.
- Early registration at the Rolla Scout Office prior to September 17th is highly encouraged. Walk-ins are welcome on the day of the event.
- Each Cub Scout will receive a participation ribbon. Please fill-out the attached Advertisement Flyer and Registration Form.