District Cub Olympics and Fishing Derby - September 27th, 2015 8:30am Check-In Time.
Contact: Chairperson LeRoy Maurer at MaurerL111@yahoo.com or contact him at 573-201-4311 or Cheryl Bohannan, District Executive, 573-855-9536 or firstname.lastname@example.org or the Rolla Scout Shop.
District Order of the Arrow will be assisting in supporting the Olympics and Fishing Derby.
- Get Hooked on Scouting www.beascout.org
- Check-in will begin at 8:30 am Saturday, September 27th.
- Each Pack is responsible to bring a current registration roster and check in as a Pack.
- All activities are with the entire Den. Dens need to have the required 2 Adult leadership per 5 boys and move the Cub Scouts to and from each event. - There is no cost to the Cub Scouts. - Cub Scouts must be registered members in one of the River Trails Cub Packs.
- Each Cub Scout will receive a participation patch. Please see the attached flyer as no registration is required for this free event. FLYER