District Cub Olympics and Fishing Derby - September 21st, 2013 8:30am Check-In Time, 9:30am event start
Contact: Chairperson LeRoy Maurer at MaurerL111@yahoo.com or contact him at 573-201-4311 or Cheryl Bohannan, District Executive, 573-855-9536 firstname.lastname@example.org or the Rolla Scout Shop.
Troop 202 and the District Order of the Arrow will be assisting in supporting the Olympics and Fishing Derby.
- Hooked on Scouting Webpage and Video: Click Here
- Check-in will begin at 8:30 am Saturday, September 21st and end at 9:30.
- Each Pack is responsible to bring a current registration roster.
- All activities are with the entire Den. Dens need to have the required 2 Adult leadership per 5 boys and move the Cub Scouts to and from each event. - There is no cost to the Cub Scouts. - Cub Scouts must be registered members in one of the River Trails Cub Packs.
- Early registration at the Rolla Scout Office prior to September 17th is highly encouraged. Walk-ins are welcome on the day of the event.
- Each Cub Scout will receive a participation ribbon. Please fill-out the attached Advertisement Flyer and Registration Form.
Cub Scout Day Camp for June 5th - 7th, 2014
River Trails Twilight Day Camp is being held on the 5th - 7th at Happy Hollow on Ft. Leonard Wood MO. Registration time for Early Bird Sign-up is May 10th. Walk-ins welcomed; and must be a registered Scout or complete a registration form before entering event.
Registration Fee is $35.00 for all Scouts; and after early bird sign-up cost will be $40. Take the time to read all the information in the Family information Packet carefully and fill-out all forms! 2014 Day Camp Registration forms will come out in time for your December Pack Meetings and please forward who your Pack Coordinator will be for this event.
Contact the Day Camp Director, Day Camp Program Director, Nadine Albrecht, Click Here.